Apr 26, 2009

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


When I got to the end of this book I was so disappointed, only because I finally got around to checking out the author's bio on the back flap, awww! Lucky for us, before he passed away Steig Larsson had submitted some manuscripts to his publisher (as per the flap), so we will be allowed another brilliant story of his.


I was at first intimidated by this book, hard cover and, well, lots of text! It wasn't until I opened it up and started to read did I find my self swallowed whole by the story. I've attempted to read swedish books translated to english before and found that the disjointed story, and foreign-ness, was too hard to read past. This was not the case here, even when it became seemingly convoluted and confusing it was still an easy read.

I can't wait till the next book!

No comments: