Dec 20, 2006

Pseudo Tree

This is my tree this year!

I did the same last year, just the other direction, but I think it really worked well this year. At first I didn't think I'd be able to do it (Sunday afternoon), and it wasn't working out at all, but once I got the bottom wreath hung and put the star up, everything started to work itself out. There's actually only one gift beneath the tree, being that we're going to celebrate it in March.

Here's another picture of my other display. I'm quite proud of myself. My mom off-loaded all of the decorations given to me over the years a few years ago, but I've never purchased a tree (in my life) and don't like the idea of picking a tree out of a lot (getting a tree at home included a trip into the hills to take a decent-sized tree [nearly two stories] off of crown land). So, usually I put the decorations on my standing lamp, and then up on the walls. But last year I got the great idea to use wreathes and hang them! It's spectacular for storage, fishing line and wreathes, how hard is that?


Cheers

No comments: